Northwest Staffing Resources (NSR) and our subsidiaries provide comprehensive staffing
services to West Coast clients. We focus on providing the highest quality service
to our clients and candidates, with an exceptional level of integrity and professionalism.
We hire directly from our local communities, providing economic and social benefits
and ensuring appropriate and efficient placement of candidates.
NSR remains committed to Operational Excellence while striving to minimize our environmental
impact. In May 2007, we retained Maul Foster & Alongi, Inc. to conduct an assessment
of our environmental, economic and social performance.
Specific environmental policies and programs we implemented as a result of the audit
- Reducing resource use wherever feasible
- Purchasing products made with recycled-content
- Using energy efficient appliances and lighting
- Instituting an environmentally preferable purchasing and vendor policy
- Instituting a comprehensive recycling program
- Encouraging use of mass transit by subsidizing public transportation costs
- Forming a “Green Team” comprised of employees from all areas of our company who continue to find and implement ways for NSR to be more sustainable and help communicate these policies to staff.
- Implementing an electronic application process for candidates, eliminating almost all paperwork
- Using only durable glassware and dishes
The combination of initiatives and policies currently in place at NSR is well-aligned
with current sustainability best management practices. Through these efforts, we
have expressed a clear and comprehensive commitment to the community and the environment.
Sustainable Staffing - Committed to the Community