NW Staffing Resources is hiring an outgoing and driven outside sales professional to join the Beaverton team as the Account Executive. If you enjoy making connections with business professionals, touring and learning about a variety of companies, and building long-term relationships – we want to speak with you!
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
• Hybrid work schedule of three days per week in office, two days remote.
SALARY & BENEFITS: $53,000 to $60,000/year DOE base salary, plus commissions.
• No draw on salary and no waiting period for bi-weekly commission payments.
• Commissions are paid on new business and growth of existing clients.
• Excellent medical, prescription, vision, and dental plans with employer contributions.
• Company 401(k) with match after 1 year of full-time employment.
• 15 days of accrued PTO in the first year, plus 7 paid holidays.
• Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, travel assistance, and more!
The Account Executive is responsible for business development through outside sales initiatives and maintaining client relationships throughout the Beaverton office’s expansive territory. A successful Account Executive must have exceptional customer service skills, an understanding of sales and marketing strategies, and a drive to see tasks through.
• Make cold calls and prospect calls to potential clients via phone and in-person.
• Schedule client appointments, present presentations to potential clients, and compose ads.
• Negotiate pricing contracts in partnership with the Branch Manager.
• Work closely with Recruiters to maximize both marketing and recruiting efforts.
• Assist with recruiting and administrative tasks, as needed.
SKILLS AND MUST-HAVES
• 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience, preferably in the staffing industry.
• Familiar with recruiting practices, employment law, and human resources processes is a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new systems.
• Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
• Strong critical thinking skills to meet challenges and tight deadlines to achieve client needs.
• Valid Driver’s License, car insurance, and reliable transportation is required for regular travel to businesses.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field will be considered.
• Successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
Proudly connecting Good People with Great Jobs since 1985!
NW Staffing Resources is a regional staffing service with offices in OR, WA, and CA. Consistently voted as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in OR and WA by our staff and honored as one of the 100 Best Green Workplaces in OR. A member of the American Staffing Association, we have been named a winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing for Talent and Client Satisfaction for our industry. For more information about our company – https://www.nwstaffing.com/about-us/
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.