Northwest Staffing Resources, recognized as a leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to its clients and temporary employees, is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic sales professional to join the Beaverton team.
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
SALARY: $46-$50K base (doe) + generous commissions
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
ABOUT NORTHWEST STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Oregon, Washington, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington and Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated Best of Staffing and Client Satisfaction.
– Competitive salary with bonus opportunity on a monthly basis, plus commission on direct hire placements.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life insurance plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays, wellness plan, travel assistance, and much more!
The Account Executive role is responsible for business development and maintaining client relationships throughout the Beaverton/SWPortland area; working with clients in Industrial to Administrative settings. Prior sales experience is required with industry experience and recruiting experience highly preferred. We are a fun group that works hard providing great service to clients and employees.
– Analyze and develop business in an assigned geographical territory.
– Evaluate, develop and maintain existing client base.
– Schedule appointments and make presentations to prospective clients.
– Make cold calls and prospect calls to potential clients.
– Determine pricing for contracts with Branch Manager.
– Work closely with the Branch Recruiter to maximize both marketing and recruiting efforts.
– Help cover front desk & recruiters duties as needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 2+ years of sales experience, prefer 1 year within the staffing industry.
– 1+ year of recruiting experience, preferred
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation
– Ability to work 40 hours per week within Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
– Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred, but not required
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer
To apply to this open position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the location and job title in the subject line.