NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an experienced, proactive leader to be the Branch Manager for our well-established, high-producing downtown Portland location. The Branch Manager is responsible for our Portland branch and Legal Northwest teams.
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
SALARY: Depending on Experience (plus unlimited bonus opportunity on a monthly basis and commissions earned on direct hire placements)
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm. (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time remote.)
– Hybrid work program offered on a permanent basis.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after one year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan that includes 15 days of accrued PTO in your first year and paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the branch and its continued growth by constantly working with our recruiters and sales team to develop new business and cultivate strong associate and client relationships, while ensuring effective recruitment plans are in place. Lead and continue to grow our excellent Portland branch team, motivating staff to reach their highest potential by being the example of excellence that shapes a positive, productive atmosphere!
– Develop, lead, and monitor branch recruitment plans through active participation in recruitment with recruiting staff to include job postings, social media presence, and company-wide retention and incentive programs for associates.
– Collaborate with industry peers and NWS sales and leadership teams to identify and implement effective practices in response to industry trends, competition and new business opportunities.
– Establish and maintain client and associate relations, including through customer care calls, conflict resolution and consultation on local industry trends and labor market conditions.
– Ensure enforcement of company guidelines for new client authorization and proper hiring and onboarding of temporary associates.
– Partner with our HR department to ensure workers’ compensation claims and incident reports are investigated, reported and managed appropriately.
– Develop and manage the annual branch budget and business plan according to company guidelines and in partnership with our accounting department.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 2+ years of strong human resources and recruiting experience.
– 2+ years of team and office management experience in a fast-paced environment.
– Direct experience working in the staffing industry is highly preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.