NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an experienced, proactive leader to be the Branch Manager for our well-established, high-producing downtown Portland location.
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
SALARY: Competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus a generous bonus program!
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm, plus overtime as needed
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the branch and its continued growth and increasing profitability. This role is constantly working with branch Recruiters and Account Executives to develop new business, cultivate strong client relationships and ensure effective recruiting plans are in place. Build, lead and motivate a team to their highest performance level by being the example of excellence that results in a positive, productive atmosphere.
– Develop annual budgets and business plans according to company guidelines.
– Develop, lead, and monitor branch recruiting plans through active participation in recruitment with recruiting staff to include job postings, social media presence, and company-wide retention and incentive programs for associates.
– Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on effective practices, industry trends, competition and new business opportunities.
– Establish and maintain client relations, which include customer care calls, conflict resolution and consultation on local trends and market conditions.
– Ensure enforcement of company guidelines for new client authorization and proper hiring and onboarding of temporary associates.
– Ensure workers’ compensation claims and incident reports are investigated, reported and managed appropriately.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– 2+ years of team and office management experience in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
– 2+ years of strong human resources and/or senior-level recruiting experience.
– Direct experience working in the staffing industry is highly preferred.
– Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.