NW Staffing Resources is currently seeking a Branch Manager to lead our Vancouver branch. As a part of our management team, you’ll partner directly with clients in both the private and government sectors to understand and support their immediate and long-term hiring goals. This is a great opportunity to lead a wonderful team in a growing local company that values company culture and accountability to our staff, associates, and clients.
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA (Downtown Vancouver close to the waterfront).
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
• Hybrid work schedule of three days per week in office, two days remote.
SALARY & BENEFITS: $71,000 to $77,000/year DOE, plus bonus potential.
• Excellent medical, prescription, vision, and dental plans with employer contributions.
• Company 401(k) match after one year of full-time employment.
• PTO plan includes 15 days of accrued PTO in the first year, plus 7 paid holidays.
• Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, travel assistance, and more!
The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the branch and its success by fully understanding the staffing needs of our clientele throughout the Sacramento area. Collaboration with the Recruiters and Sales Team is key to helping cultivate effective recruitment strategies to maintain lasting client and associate relationships. A successful Branch Manager possesses exceptional customer service skills, a desire to lead, and a drive to continually grow and motivate through sharing your knowledge with our fantastic team!
• Responsible for growing the branch’s market share within designated territory and meeting or exceeding profitability targets.
• Work closely with branch Recruiters to develop, lead, and maximize recruitment and marketing efforts, to include assisting with the creation of job postings for client job orders.
• Collaborate with the leadership and Sales Team to implement practices to proactively evaluate and develop new business opportunities and approach competition and industry trends.
• Partner with client hiring managers to provide support through cooperation, education of local labor market trends, consultation, and by thoroughly understanding specific workforce and hiring needs.
• Develop relationships with our temporary workforce through introductions, ongoing care calls, and conflict resolution when needed.
• Partner with the HR Dept. for reporting and investigating branch workers’ comp claims.
• Create annual branch budget with support from the CFO, Accounting Dept., Director of Sales, and the company President.
• Support the branch team by assisting with administrative tasks, as needed.
SKILLS AND MUST-HAVES
• 2+ years of staffing industry experience in a management or senior-level recruitment role.
• 2+ years of experience in sales and/or account management.
• 2+ years of leadership experience in a professional setting.
• Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and experience using CRM-type software.
• Effective critical thinking skills to work through challenges as they may arise.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field will be considered but is not required.
• Successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
Proudly connecting Good People with Great Jobs since 1985!
NW Staffing Resources is a regional staffing service with offices in OR, WA, and CA. Consistently voted as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in OR and WA by our staff and honored as one of the 100 Best Green Workplaces in OR. A member of the American Staffing Association, we have been named a winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing for Talent and Client Satisfaction for our industry. For more information regarding our company – About Us: https://www.nwstaffing.com/about-us/
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.