Note: Due to COVID-19 this position is temporarily remote. Read our full response here.
LOCATION: Everett, WA
NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, currently has an internal opportunity for an experienced, proactive leader to manage our Everett, WA branch. The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the branch, recruiting strategies, annual budgeting, and sales functions to continue growth and increase profitability. Cultivating strong client relationships, developing new business, and working with Recruiters to develop effective recruiting plans are keys to success in this role. The Branch Manager builds, leads, and motivates their team to reach their highest level of performance by being the example of excellence and creating a positive and productive workplace atmosphere.
– Establish and maintain client relations, which will include customer care calls, revenue growth, conflict resolution and consultation on industry trends and market conditions.
– Manage staff operations through office meetings, one-on-one meetings, performance evaluations, and acting as a resource and a back-up for any office needs to ensure branch efficiency.
– Develop and monitor branch recruiting strategies with Recruiters to include social media presence, job postings, community outreach and other diverse recruiting resources.
– Developing and maintaining annual branch budgets and business plans, and leading the branch to meet budget goals in accordance with company expectations.
– Increase brand awareness by actively being involved in local community networking groups and organizations.
– Generate new business by identifying prospects and meeting with potential clients to discuss needs and partnership, as well as negotiating rates for services and conversion fees.
– Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on effective practices, emerging industry trends, competition, and new business opportunities.
– Ensure compliance and enforcement of company policies for proper hiring of temporary employees and new client authorization.
– Ensure workers compensation claims and incident reports are investigated, reported and managed appropriately.
– Minimum of two years of team and office management experience in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
– Three or more years of strong human resources and/or senior-level recruiting experience.
– Experience planning, implementing, and meeting annual budgets.
– Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– Direct experience working in the staffing industry is highly preferred.
– Two or more years of sales experience is highly preferred.
As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth! We have been recognized as a 100 Best of Staffing for both client and talent satisfaction, and are committed to meeting those milestones year after year.
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing and Client Satisfaction.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
SALARY: $55,000 to $65,000/year DOE, plus generous bonus program!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.