NW Staffing Resources is hiring for a bilingual Onsite Coordinator to work on location with one of our largest clients in Warrenton, OR. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization and gain valuable recruiting and human resources experience.
LOCATION: Warrenton, OR.
SCHEDULE: Full time, Day shift. Overtime may be required during busy season.
SALARY & BENEFITS: $20.00 to $22.00/hour DOE.
• Excellent medical, prescription, vision, and dental plans with employer contributions.
• Company 401(k) match after one year of full-time employment.
• Generous PTO plan includes 15 days of accrued PTO in the first year, plus paid holidays.
• Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, travel assistance, and more!
The Onsite Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and coordinating employees for a large seafood processing company. An Onsite Coordinator will be recruiting from a community with both English and Spanish speaking candidates, so the ability to successfully communicate and translate – both verbally and in writing – company policies and trainings in both languages is required.
• Recruiting from the local community by creating job postings and partnering with organizations and resources to promote job openings.
• Administering applications and orientations to employees.
• Coordinating the workforce by scheduling shifts, communicating department operations, and ensuring staffing levels meet client needs.
• Maintaining employee personnel files and entering data into company’s system.
• Partnering with the client on safety needs by completing worksite evaluations and serving as a member of the safety committee.
• Providing excellent customer service to our employees and client.
SKILLS AND MUST-HAVES
• Bilingual – English and Spanish – written and verbal.
• 3+ years of strong customer service experience.
• Prior experience in recruiting, HR, or administrative roles is preferred, but not required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and familiar with basic computer and office practices.
• High attention to detail, and good communication and organizational skills.
• Strong critical thinking skills to work through challenges and meet tight deadlines.
• Capable of working independently with minimal oversight, including assisting with on call needs as the client requests.
• Ability to provide references and successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
NW Staffing Resources is a regional staffing service with offices in OR, WA, and CA. Consistently voted as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in OR and WA by our staff and honored as one of the 100 Best Green Workplaces in OR. A member of the American Staffing Association, we have been named a winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing for Talent and Client Satisfaction for our industry.
About Us: https://www.nwstaffing.com/about-us/
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.