NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking a customer service-focused Bilingual On-site Recruiter to work on-site with our client, a large seafood processing company, in Warrenton, OR. This is a great opportunity to bring your strong customer service skills to a growing organization!
LOCATION: Warrenton, OR
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time, day shift position. Overtime may be required during the summer busy season. Hours may decrease in the winter months, but this is a year-round position.
SALARY: $18-$21 per hour, DOE
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing and Client Satisfaction.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays (15 days of accrued PTO in your first year!).
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The On-site Recruiter is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and coordinating the workforce of a large seafood processing company in Warrenton, OR.
– Recruiting full-time and seasonal candidates from the local community by promoting job openings through various resources, including by working with local community organizations and posting to social media platforms.
– Administering candidate applications.
– Organizing and coordinating the workforce, including through regular new hire orientations.
– Maintaining employee personnel files.
– Participating in client safety committees and actively promoting safe employee practices.
– Assisting applicants, employees, clients, and staff members with questions and other administrative tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– Bilingual – English and Spanish – both written and verbal.
– Strong customer service experience is required.
– Prior front desk, administrative, or general office experience is highly preferred.
– Prior recruiting and/or human resources experience is ideal, but not required, as long as trainable in these responsibilities.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and familiar with basic computer and office administration practices.
– Must have good communication skills and organizational skills.
– Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
– Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment, including meeting tight deadlines.
– On-call availability, dependent on client needs.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Prior employment references will be required upon request.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon job offer.
LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
The Bilingual On-site Recruiter will be recruiting from a community with both English and Spanish speaking candidates and must be able to successfully communicate and translate, both verbally and in writing, company policies and trainings in both languages.
As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth! We have been recognized as a 100 Best of Staffing for both client and talent satisfaction, and are committed to meeting those milestones year after year.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.