NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking a Bilingual Onsite Coordinator to join the Longview, WA team. This is a great opportunity to bring your strong customer service skills to a growing organization.
LOCATION: Longview, WA
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday. Day shift hours 8am-5pm, with the need to do onsite check-ins with clients one evening per week. This is a full-time position with the opportunity for regular overtime.
SALARY: $16.75-$20 per hour, DOE
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing and Client Satisfaction.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Onsite Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and coordinating the workforce of a large seafood processing company, over multiple locations.
– Recruiting full-time and seasonal candidates from the local community by promoting job openings through various resources, including by working with local community organizations and posting to social media platforms.
– Administering candidate applications.
– Organizing and coordinating the workforce, including through regular new hire orientations.
– Maintaining employee personnel files.
– Participating in client safety committees and actively promoting safe employee practices.
– Assisting applicants, employees, clients, and staff members with questions and other administrative tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– Bilingual – English and Spanish – both written and verbal.
– Strong customer service experience is required.
– Prior front desk, administrative, or general office experience is highly preferred.
– Prior recruiting and/or human resources experience is ideal, but not required, as long as trainable in these responsibilities.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and familiar with basic computer and office administration practices.
– Must have good communication skills and organizational skills.
– Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
– Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment, including meeting tight deadlines.
– On-call availability, dependent on client needs.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Prior employment references will be required upon request.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon job offer.
LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
The Bilingual Onsite Coordinator will be recruiting from a community with both English and Spanish speaking candidates and must be able to successfully communicate and translate, both verbally and in writing, company policies and trainings in both languages.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth! We have been recognized as a 100 Best of Staffing for both client and talent satisfaction, and are committed to meeting those milestones year after year.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.