NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking to add an experienced and proactive Recruiter to our Beaverton branch team.
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
SALARY: $42,000 to $48,000/year DOE, plus unlimited bonus opportunity on a monthly basis and commissions earned on direct hire placements
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home.)
– Hybrid work program offered on a permanent basis.
– Extensive training program to kick-start your success and ensure long-term professional growth.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan that includes 15 days of accrued PTO in your first year and paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for temporary, contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Collaboration between co-workers is key to help create effective hiring strategies to maintain a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs. A Recruiter must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and a drive to quickly follow through on projects in order to be successful. This is a great opportunity to bring your recruiting experience to a growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for placement opportunities.
– Coordinating interviews and processing pre-employment screenings, including employment reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
– Providing customer support throughout the lifespan of the job order.
– Collaborating with co-workers to create effective hiring strategies.
– Leveraging branch social media for recruitment and to promote and increase brand awareness.
– Maintaining a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 1-3 years of recruiting experience.
– 3+ years strong customer service experience.
– Prior experience in human resources or administrative roles is preferred.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn new software.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to meet potentially tight deadlines to achieve customer needs
– Ability to be on on-call rotation when needed.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the Internet in order to work remotely part time.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– One of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.