Legal Northwest | NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking to add a Recruiter to their team. This is a great opportunity to bring your strong customer service and administrative skills to a growing organization where you can gain valuable recruiting and human resources experience!
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
SALARY: $42,000 to $48,000/year DOE, plus unlimited bonus opportunity on a monthly basis with commissions earned on direct hire placements.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home.)
– Hybrid work program offered on a permanent basis.
– Extensive training program to kick-start your success and ensure long-term professional growth.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays (15 days of accrued PTO in your first year!).
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Collaboration between co-workers is key to help create effective hiring strategies to maintain a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs. A Recruiter must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and a drive to quickly follow through on projects in order to be successful. As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for placement opportunities.
– Assisting applicants through the onboarding process – reviewing applications and hiring paperwork to confirm items are completed correctly with required signatures and documentation.
– Coordinating client interviews and processing pre-employment screenings, including background checks and drug screens.
– Composing clear and concise job postings to be marketed across multiple hiring platforms.
– Building partnerships with clients and candidates through solid communication and by providing support and resources to aid in hiring processes.
– Collaborating with co-workers to create effective hiring strategies.
– Leveraging branch social media for recruitment and to promote and increase brand awareness.
– Maintaining a strong candidate pool to meet client needs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 1-3 years of administrative assistant experience.
– Prior experience in human resources or the legal field is highly desirable.
– 3+ years of strong customer service experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn new software.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Resourceful and inquisitive critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to quickly adapt to changing tasks or deadlines.
– Ability to be on on-call rotation when needed.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the Internet in order to work remote part-time.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– One of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.