NW Staffing Resources is seeking an organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to support our Beaverton team. This is a great opportunity to bring your customer service and administrative skills to a growing organization where you will gain valuable human resources experience!
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
SALARY: $18-$20/hour DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home.)
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for organizing office processes, assisting applicants and Recruiters, and general administrative duties. A Recruiting Coordinator must have exceptional customer service skills, a high attention to detail, and strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions.
– Greet the public, answer incoming calls and transfer to the correct internal resource.
– Assist applicants through the hiring process – submitting an application, interviewing with Recruiters, completing hiring paperwork.
– Complete employment references, process background checks, and schedule drug tests.
– Assist Recruiters with posting open positions on recruiting platforms and managing branch social media.
– Prepare weekly payroll reporting for Payroll Manager, including entries, submissions, and approval.
– Handle all data entry and filing needs for the branch.
– Help applicants, associates, clients, and staff members with questions and other tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 1-2 years of administrative assistant and customer service experience.
– Efficient data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Familiar with multi-line phone systems and general office equipment.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through challenges as they may arise.
– Ability to prioritize daily tasks with the flexibility to adjust and multi-task with frequent interruptions.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
– Hybrid work program offered on a permanent basis.
– Extensive training program to kick-start your success and ensure long-term professional growth.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays (15 days of accrued PTO in your first year!).
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– One of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.