NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an experienced and proactive Senior Recruiter to join our Beaverton branch team, assisting with the staffing needs of a wide variety of clients across an expansive market.
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
SALARY: $48,000 to $53,000/year DOE, plus bonuses!
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home.)
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– One of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
– Competitive salary with great bonus opportunities on a monthly basis.
– Commission on direct hire placements.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for mentoring and training other Recruiters, as well as sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for temporary, contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Collaboration between co-workers is key to help create effective hiring strategies to maintain a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs. A Senior Recruiter must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and a drive to quickly follow through on projects in order to be successful. This is a great opportunity to bring your several years of experience in high-level recruiting to a growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for placement opportunities.
– Coordinating interviews and processing pre-employment screenings, including background checks and drug screens.
– Providing customer support throughout the lifespan of the job order.
– Collaborating with co-workers to create effective hiring strategies.
– Leveraging branch social media for recruitment and to promote and increase brand awareness.
– Maintaining a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs.
– Mentoring and training new Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators according to branch procedures.
– Managing workers’ compensation claim reporting and follow-up in coordination with the Branch Manager.
– Coordinating and managing daily office workflow as it relates to recruiting priorities of the office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 3-7 years of recruiting experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred, but not required.
– Exposure to working with a variety of ATS or HRIS.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn new software.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to meet potentially tight deadlines to achieve customer needs
– Ability to be on on-call rotation when needed.
– Prior experience working with employee workers’ compensation claims.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the Internet as this position will start out as remote hybrid.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.