Resource Staffing Group | NW Staffing Resources is seeking an experienced and proactive Senior Recruiter to assist in the staffing needs of our clients in various industries, including the dental industry, across the expansive Sacramento metro market. This is a hybrid position – working part time remotely and part time in office.
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
SALARY: Depending on Experience and Qualifications
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home.)
– Competitive salary with a great bonus opportunity on a monthly basis.
– Commission on direct hire placements.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for mentoring and training other Recruiters, as well as sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for temporary, contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Collaboration between co-workers is key to help create effective hiring strategies to maintain a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs. A Senior Recruiter must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and a drive to quickly follow through on projects in order to be successful. This is a great opportunity to bring your experience in high-level recruiting to a growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for placement opportunities.
– Coordinating interviews and processing pre-employment screenings, including background checks and drug screens.
– Providing customer support throughout the lifespan of the job order.
– Collaborating with co-workers to create effective hiring strategies.
– Leveraging branch social media for recruitment and to promote and increase brand awareness.
– Maintaining a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs.
– Mentor and train new Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators according to branch procedures.
– Managing workers compensation reporting and claim follow-up in coordination with the Branch Manager and company HR Manager.
– Coordinating and managing daily office workflow as it relates to recruiting priorities of the office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 2-5 years recruiting experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– Exposure to working with a variety of ATS or HRIS.
– Prior experience working with employee workers’ compensation claims.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to meet potentially tight deadlines to achieve customer needs, which could include working on-call, when needed.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the Internet to be able to work remotely part time.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
Resource Staffing Group | NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT RESOURCE STAFFING GROUP | NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– HQ in Portland, OR. Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in both Oregon and Washington.
– One of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with Resource Staffing Group | NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.