LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
SALARY: $40,000 to $45,000/year, plus bonuses.
ABOUT NORTHWEST STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Oregon, Washington, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing and Client Satisfaction.
– Great bonus opportunity on a monthly basis.
– Commission on direct hire placements.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
Northwest Staffing Resources, recognized for excellence in customer service to its clients and temporary employees, offers an opportunity for a proactive Recruiter to join this high producing team. The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for temporary, contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Collaboration between co-workers is key to help create effective hiring strategies to maintain a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs. A Recruiter must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and a drive to quickly follow through on projects in order to be successful. This is a great opportunity to bring your experience in recruiting to a tight knit team and growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Sourcing and interviewing qualified candidates for placement opportunities.
– Coordinating interviews and processing pre-employment screenings, including background checks and drug screens.
– Providing customer support throughout the lifespan of job orders.
– Collaborating with co-workers to create effective hiring strategies.
– Maintaining a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– One to two years of recruiting experience.
– At least one year of recruiting experience in the staffing industry is preferred.
– Exposure to working with a variety of ATS or HRIS.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to meet potentially tight deadlines to achieve customer needs, which could include working overtime and be on a rotating on-call schedule.
– Committed to working Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
To apply to this open position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the location and job title in the subject line.