Note: Due to COVID-19 this position is temporarily remote. Read our full response here.
NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator for our Downtown Vancouver office.
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
SALARY: $16 to $18/hour DOE
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing and Client Satisfaction.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
NW Staffing Resources offers an opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Vancouver team. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for coordinating office operations, assisting applicants and Recruiters, and general administrative duties. A Recruiting Coordinator must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and a drive to quickly follow through on projects. This is a great opportunity to bring your organization and time-management skills to a tight knit team and growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Greeting the public, answering incoming calls, and transferring to correct resource.
– Assisting applicants through the hiring process – completing an application, interviewing with Recruiters, completing hiring paperwork, coordinating trainings and orientations.
– Complete employment references, employment verifications, and process and/or schedule pre-employment screenings such as background checks and drug tests.
– Review all applications, hiring paperwork, and documentation for proper completion including required signatures and identification.
– Process weekly temporary employee payroll and distribute paychecks and client invoices.
– Assist Recruiters with posting positions on recruiting platforms, pre-screening applicants, setting interview appointments, and identifying candidates for open positions.
– Handle all data entry and filing needs for the branch.
– Assist applicants, employees, clients, and staff members with questions and other administrative tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– Two or more years of administrative assistance experience.
– At least one year of human resources and/or recruiting experience is highly preferred. If no prior experience, must have interest in learning and gaining experience.
– Strong data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Familiar with general office equipment.
– Excellent and professional customer service skills – in-person, over the phone, and in writing.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to prioritize daily tasks with the flexibility to adjust and multi-task with frequent interruptions
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
– Must have a personal computer and Internet access in order to work remotely temporarily.
– Committed to working Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth! We have been recognized as a 100 Best of Staffing for both client and talent satisfaction, and are committed to meeting those milestones year after year.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.