Why Work with a Recruiter During your Job Search
Working with a NW Staffing Resources recruiter will improve your job search experience. Doing so gives you access to a network of career resources and industry professionals who genuinely care, and are rooting for your success. Listed below are just a few of the reasons why working with an experienced NW Staffing Resources recruiter is a great decision!
Benefits of working with a NW Staffing Resources Recruiter:
- Access to Top Local Employers. Our branch offices partner with local employers in a variety of industries who are looking to fill a wide variety of positions. Whatever your job goal is, we can help get you there with a company that is a great fit for your skills and desires.
- Access to Career Resources. A job search can be nerve-wracking and exhausting in the best of circumstances. You don’t have to do it alone. Resume writing, interview and presentation skills, and process feedback are all areas where our recruiters will help guide you, as you work toward your ideal placement.
- Ability to Gain New Experiences. Getting your foot in the door with a company in a new industry can be hard. Temporary or temporary-to-hire opportunities are a great way to do that – and our recruiters are always hiring for these types of roles. If you need to take on multiple temporary jobs in an industry before landing that permanent role… your recruiter will be your partner the entire way.
- Quick and Ongoing Communication. Waiting to hear back about applications to individual HR departments can take weeks. Our recruiters are interested in filling open roles quickly, and will always keep you updated on your application process. And you’ll always have a direct contact for any questions that you may have.
- Access to Future Opportunities. Once you are in our database your recruiter will be able to inform you of new opportunities that match your interests and skills on an ongoing basis. This is especially useful for those primarily interested in temporary or seasonal work.
- (It’s Free!) Partnering with a NW Staffing Resources recruiter doesn’t cost anything. The benefits that come along with that partnership are invaluable and long-lasting.
Learn more about the process of working with a staffing agency in our article: Staffing 101 for Job Seekers
Have a question? Contact your local NW Staffing Resources branch
All of us at NW Staffing Resources look forward to being your job search partner!