Hello! We’re excited you’d like to apply with NW Staffing Resources. Here are some helpful tips that will offer you the most success:
- If you see a specific position that you are especially interested in, please be sure to apply for it so we know what you are looking for in an opportunity.
- If you don’t see anything specific but are open to a wide range of administrative, general clerical, accounting, customer service or industrial work we still would like to review your application so keep moving forward.
- Be sure to fill out the entire application including past jobs, contact information, etc. We need this information to best understand your experience and how we can assist you in your job search.
- Please DO NOT use a false social security number when you apply or to create a duplicate record if you are already in our system.
- Have your resume ready, ideally in Word format to upload to your account. Make sure it’s error free and best represents your experience.
- After you complete your application you will be contacted by a Recruiter if we have a potential match for you. This might take a few days. We review all applications, but not all applicants are contacted.
- In the meantime, keep reviewing our open positions and apply for them so we have more opportunities to review your file. We like to see you being proactive in your job search!
- If you are contacted by one of our branch offices, we appreciate your timely reply and follow up.
- If you have questions regarding your online application please contact the branch office nearest to where you live. See our contact page for locations.
- For best results, use Internet Explorer.
Good luck and we look forward to getting to know you!