NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an outgoing and driven sales professional to join the Portland team as Account Executive. If you enjoy making connections with business professionals, touring and learning about a variety of companies, and building long-term relationships – we want to speak with you!
LOCATION: Portland, OR
SALARY: $60K+ DOE Annual Salary, plus generous commission plan!
– Commissions estimated at $20k+ annually
– No draw on salary and no waiting period for bi-weekly commission payments.
– Commission paid on new business and growth of existing clients.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home.)
– Hybrid work program offered on a permanent basis.
– Support from the Director of Sales to kick-start your success and ensure long-term professional growth with ongoing sales training.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays (15 days of accrued PTO in your first year!).
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Account Executive is responsible for business development and maintaining client relationships with companies across the Portland branch territory. An Account Executive must have exceptional customer service skills, an understanding of marketing strategies, and a drive to see tasks from beginning to end to be successful. Collaboration between co-workers is key to help create client relationships and develop hiring strategies to meet customer needs. This is a great opportunity to bring your experience in business-to-business sales to a growing organization that offers an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Analyze, develop, and maintain new business and existing client base in assigned territory.
– Make cold calls and prospect calls to potential clients via phone and in-person, to companies across a variety of industries.
– Schedule appointments, make presentations to prospects, compose ads.
– Negotiate pricing for contracts in partnership with the Branch Manager and Director of Sales.
– Work closely with Recruiters to maximize both marketing and recruiting efforts.
– Assist with recruiting duties and administrative tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 3+ years of sales experience in the staffing industry.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to meet potentially tight deadlines to achieve client needs.
– Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation is required for traveling needs.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– One of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.