NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an outgoing, driven, and eager sales professional to join our Portland team as an Account Executive.
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
EARNING OPPORTUNITY: Estimated potential first year earnings between $70-80k based on offered salary and commission opportunities. Earnings estimate up to $100k for high performers.
– No draw on salary, and no waiting period for bi-weekly commission payments.
– Commission paid on new business and growth of existing clients.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
– Competitive salary and an industry-leading commission plan with bi-weekly paid commissions.
– Protected sales territory.
– Ongoing sales trainings.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Account Executive is responsible for business development and maintaining client relationships throughout the Downtown Portland office’s expansive territory. An Account Executive must have exceptional customer service skills, an understanding of marketing strategies, and a drive to see tasks from beginning to end to be successful in this role. This is a great opportunity to bring your experience in business-to-business sales to a tight knit team and growing organization. As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth.
– Analyze and develop business in an assigned geographical territory.
– Evaluate, develop, and maintain existing client base.
– Make cold calls and prospect calls to potential clients.
– Schedule appointments and make presentations to prospective clients.
– Negotiate pricing for contracts in partnership with the Branch Manager and Director of Sales.
– Work closely with branch Recruiters to maximize both marketing and recruiting efforts in a changing job market.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 2+ years business-to-business sales experience.
– 1+ years sales and/or recruiting experience in the staffing industry is highly preferred.
– Familiarity with human resources processes and employment law is a plus.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – in-person, over the phone, and in writing.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to meet potentially tight deadlines to achieve customer needs, which could include working on call, as needed.
– Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation is required for daily travelling needs.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the Internet in order to work remotely temporarily.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.