Resource Staffing Group | NW Staffing Resources is seeking an outgoing, driven, and eager sales professional to join our Sacramento team as an Account Executive. This is a hybrid position – working part time remotely and part time in office. Each day brings new opportunities to learn about a variety of businesses, and to share RSG’s recruiting expertise with current and prospective clients. If you enjoy making connections with business professionals, touring companies, and building long-term relationships – we want to talk with you!
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
SALARY: Depending on experience and qualifications, plus generous commission plan!
– No draw on salary, and no waiting period for bi-weekly commission payments.
– Commission paid on new business and growth of existing clients.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home.)
– Competitive salary with industry-leading commission plan with bi-weekly paid commissions.
– Support from the Director of Sales to kick-start your success and ensure long-term professional growth with ongoing sales training.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Account Executive is responsible for business development and maintaining client relationships throughout the Sacramento office’s expansive territory. An Account Executive must have exceptional customer service skills, an understanding of marketing strategies, and a drive to see tasks from beginning to end to be successful in this role. Collaboration between co-workers is key to help create client relationships and hiring strategies to maintain a strong candidate pool to meet customer needs. This is a great opportunity to bring your experience in business-to-business sales to a tight-knit team and growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Analyze and develop business in an assigned geographical territory.
– Evaluate, develop, and maintain existing client base.
– Make cold calls and prospect calls to potential clients across a variety of industries, via phone and in-person.
– Schedule in-person appointments, make presentations to potential clients, compose ads.
– Negotiate pricing for contracts in partnership with the Branch Manager and Director of Sales.
– Work closely with Recruiters to maximize both marketing and recruiting efforts.
– Assist with recruiting duties and administrative tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 2+ years of B2B sales experience.
– 1+ years of sales and/or recruiting experience in the staffing industry is highly preferred.
– Familiar with human resources processes and employment law a plus.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software.
– Ability to meet potentially tight deadlines to achieve customer needs, which could include working on-call, when needed.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the Internet to be able to work remotely part time.
– Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation is required for daily travel needs.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT RESOURCE STAFFING GROUP | NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– HQ in Portland, OR. Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon and Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with Resource Staffing Group | NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.