NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to support the recruiting teams in our Downtown Vancouver and Clackamas offices.
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION: Vancouver, WA (will also be required to work out of our Clackamas, OR office, as needed)
SALARY: $17 to $19/hour depending on experience
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after a year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for coordinating office operations, assisting applicants and Recruiters, and general administrative duties. A Recruiting Coordinator must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to be successful. This is a great opportunity to bring your organization and time management skills to a growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Greet the public, answer incoming calls, and transfer to correct resource.
– Assist applicants through the hiring process – completing application, interviewing with Recruiters, completing hiring paperwork, coordinating trainings and orientations.
– Review all applications, hiring paperwork, and documentation for proper completion including required signatures and identification.
– Complete employment references, employment verifications, and process and/or schedule pre-employment screenings such as background checks and drug tests.
– Respond to employment and wage verification requests, as well as unemployment claims.
– Assist Recruiters with posting positions on recruiting platforms, pre-screen applicants, set interview appointments, and identify candidates for open positions.
– Handle all data entry and filing needs for the branches.
– Assist applicants, employees, clients, and staff members with questions and other administrative tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 2-3 years of administrative assistance experience with previous experience supporting multiple teams across several locations is highly preferred.
– At least 1 year of human resources and/or recruiting experience is highly preferred.
– Strong data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Familiar with general office equipment.
– Excellent and professional customer service skills – in-person, over the phone, and in writing.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to prioritize daily tasks with the flexibility to adjust and multi-task with frequent interruptions
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the Internet in order to work remotely temporarily.
– Committed to working Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.