NW Staffing Resources, a recognized leader in our industry for excellence in customer service to our clients and temporary employees, is seeking an organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to support our recruiting teams in Vancouver, WA and Clackamas, OR.
OFFICE LOCATIONS: Downtown Vancouver, WA and Clackamas, OR (*This is a hybrid work position – part time in office and part time at home. This position location will be either split each week between offices or employee can choose one primary office to work from.)
SALARY: $17.00 to $19.00/hour DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
ABOUT NW STAFFING RESOURCES:
– Offices in Washington, Oregon, and California.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington.
– Voted one of the top 100 Green Companies to Work for in Oregon.
– Winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent and Client Awards.
– Excellent medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans with employer contributions.
– Company 401(k) match after one year of full-time employment.
– Generous PTO plan with paid holidays.
– Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and travel assistance.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for coordinating office operations, assisting applicants and Recruiters, and general administrative duties. A Recruiting Coordinator must have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to be successful. This is a great opportunity to bring your organizational and time management skills to a growing organization! As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture committed to sustainable business practices and opportunities for growth!
– Greet the public and answer incoming calls, transferring to correct resource.
– Assist applicants through the hiring process – completing the application, interviewing with Recruiters, completing hiring paperwork
– Review all applications, hiring paperwork, and documentation for proper completion including required signatures and identification.
– Assist with coordination of new hire trainings and orientations.
– Complete employment references and process and/or schedule pre-employment screenings, such as background checks and drug tests.
– Respond to employment and wage verification requests, as well as unemployment claims.
– Assist Recruiters with posting positions on recruiting platforms and managing branch social media accounts and communications.
– Prepare weekly payroll reporting for Payroll Manager, including information on manual entries, pending or late timecard submissions, and client approvals.
– Handle all data entry and filing needs for the branches.
– Assist applicants, associates, clients, and staff members with questions and other administrative tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
– 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience with previous experience supporting multiple teams across several locations is highly desirable.
– 1+ year of human resources and/or recruiting experience is highly preferred.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
– Strong data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Familiar with general office equipment.
– Excellent and professional communication skills – in-person, over the phone, and in writing.
– Strong critical thinking skills to work through issues as they may arise.
– Ability to prioritize daily tasks with the flexibility to adjust and multi-task with frequent interruptions.
– Must have a personal computer and access to the internet in order to temporarily work remotely.
– Must be flexible with the ability to commute to office locations in both Downtown Vancouver and Clackamas, as scheduled.
– Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check upon acceptance of an offer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION STATEMENT:
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and we are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, and a great next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration for this position with NW Staffing Resources, please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com with the job title and location in the subject line.